Saturday, August 9, 2008

Welcome!

Hello, Readers!

I've recently been inspired to create a blog here on blogspot more out of curiosity than anything else. This blog will probably be able to serve many purposes for me: to share the story of my typical teenage life, to talk about music and sports and books, and much more, I'm sure. This is, I guess you could say, an experiment. I have no idea how this will turn out... I basically just want to have a place where I can release my thoughts and ideas - maybe share a piece of me with the world. So, here we go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Josh Farrar. Write a diary if you want a place to express yourself. It will last longer and you can look back on it when you're older. Honestly how long are you going to keep this blog? A year or two at most? Then it will be gone forever and all your memories with it. Have a great summer and live your dreams. Talk to you soon.