Friday, August 29, 2008

Long Time

Hey, it's been a long time since I last wrote, huh? Well, I've been pretty busy this past week with lotsa cool stuff. Well, not really. Mostly, I've been suffering from the terrible decisions that I made at the begining of the summer: to procrastinate. That was a very very bad thing to do. As August rolled around, a pit of dread began to form, deep in my stomach. I pretty much had not started on anything... and realizing that I had work for three AP classes and only a few weeks to do it was quite a shock. "Where did all of the summer go? It felt like I had plenty of time not too long ago..." I thought. Silly me.

Since then, I've completed a calculus packet consisting of 115 problems (there are 8 that I'm not sure how to do), read 2 books, and written 2 essays. With approximately 4 days left before school starts, I still have 2 books and 2 documents to read, plus 2 essays to write. Sounds like fun... wish me luck?

No comments: